The footprint of Southeast Aurora lies in Arapahoe and Douglas Counties and sits east of Centennial and the Denver Tech Center. This upscale side of the city boasts countless luxurious home options, a plethora of shopping and dining outlets, and is home to the award-winning Cherry Creek School District 5.
This area has continued to experience exponential growth over the last 15 years, especially since the addition of Southlands Mall in 2005. Southeast Aurora is considered a commuters’ delight offering easy access to Interstate 25, Interstate 225, E-470 tollway, and Interstate 70.
Real Estate in Southeast Aurora
This bustling community is highly desired by many. Endless housing options including single family homes, luxury homes, low maintenance townhomes, condominiums, golf course communities, age restricted communities and semi-rural custom homes can all be found here. Whether you are a student, retiree or an active family there is something for everyone in Southeast Aurora!
As one would expect, real estate prices in Southeast Aurora run the gamut as well. High-end newer construction homes can be found for just over $1M and small condominiums for just under $200k. Whatever your taste or budget, housing options in Southeast Aurora are plentiful and with easy accessibility to major highways, endless shopping and dining options and great schools there is no question why so many people have chosen to call Southeast Aurora their home.
Notable Neighborhoods in Southeast Aurora Include:
- Saddle Rock
- Piney Creek
- Tallyn’s Reach
- Heritage Eagle Bend
Lifestyle and Attractions in Southeast Aurora
- Southlands is the ultimate outdoor lifestyle center featuring the most popular names in dining, retail shopping and entertainment. Established in 2005, Southlands is the largest non-enclosed mall in the United States, offering 1.7 million square feet of retail floor area and 189 stores and services. During the winter and holiday season, The Pond Ice Rink at Southlands is open every day from Thanksgiving week through February. There is an admission fee to skate and skate rentals are available as well.
- The City of Aurora is a golfer’s paradise! There is a total of 9 public golf courses and one private course, Blackstone Golf Club, which offers a dual membership with Black Bear Golf Club in Parker. If golf is your passion, Southeast Aurora might be the perfect place to call home. The following public golf courses are located in Aurora:
- Aurora Hills Golf Course|50 S Peoria Street
- Meadow Hills Golf Course|3609 S Dawson Street
- Murphy Creek Golf Course| 1700 S Old Tom Morris Road
- Saddle Rock Golf Course| 21705 E Arapahoe Road
- Spring Hill Golf Course|800 Telluride Street
- CommonGround Golf Course|10300 E Golfers Way
- Heather Gardens Golf Course|2888 S Heather Gardens Way
- Heritage Eagle Bend Golf Club|23155 E Heritage Parkway
- Heather Ridge Golf Course|13521 E Iliff Avenue
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.